Computer Vision Software Engineer
Research and prototype computer vision systems, machine learning algorithms, and software solutions to tackle problems of our clients in the agricultural domain. Provide support to partners, scientists, and front-end developers during implementation and distribution phase of the final project. Attend regular stand ups and provide product input. Note this is on-site employment, no remote work.
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, or similar field
- Proven ability to develop software, test/debug code and apply real-time computer vision techniques
- Proven ability to work with Machine Learning model development, ANN, and CNN
- Proven ability to develop and prototype Android apps
- Willingness to work in a high pressure setting, evenings and weekends during releases.
25:2 Solutions, 815 S 1 st Ave, Suite A, Pocatello, ID 83201